The pictures are click-able, dummy!

Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Sunny day, eye-socket full of mulch and back spasms.


What a difference a day makes :-)
Sunday weather was awesome and perfect for racing; not too warm, no wind and sunny.
Now, the hotel room in Cleveland, TX (which by the way must be home of the fattest people in the world) was something else. I ended up with a smokers room with a Mexican restaurant outside, so, it reeked of stale smoke, and lard. My favorite :-P

Oh, the race?
Flat, twisty and F-A-S-T. My average heart-rate was 181 bpm(!).
I was running in second until lack of oxygen screwed up my skills and I went Superman in a turn and ended up with a face full of mulch. My shades were literally FULL of it.
4 guys went by before I got my act together and I never caught them.
So, I ended up 6th with my a lower-back cramping like it never done before.
Today I feel 100 years old.

(race pictures will be posted when available)Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home